Fire Safety Audit for High Rise Buildings, Hotels, Hospitals, Banks, Collage, Industries, Factories in Odisha , Bhubaneswar, Cuttack
Our team carries out fire safety audit as per various IS standards such as the Standard for Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System, Code of Practice for Selection, Installation and Maintenance of Emergency Fire Extinguishers, National Building Code, 2005, Code of Practice for Fire Safety of Buildings and all the other relevant safety standards necessary to identify all hazards requiring corrective & preventive actions.We also help you to prepare emergency plans for fire safety and conduct mock drills.
The main focus of these fire safety audits is:
– Identification & control of ignition sources in areas where flammable chemicals are stored / handled / transferred.
– Review of chemical compatibility in storage areas and to suggest appropriate fire loss control measures
– Review of electrical hazard which are potential causes of fire
– Review of fire detection measures adopted & to suggest suitable improvement measures
– Review of the various active (fire hydrant, sprinkler, portable fire extinguishers) and passive fire protection
requirements for chemical storage and handling areas and to suggest improvements as necessary
– Review of Fire Alarm system and emergency fire system of plant
– Review of contractor safety awareness (chemical spill, fire fighting, emergency communication, knowledge of plant hazards & safety regulations) and to recommend suitable improvement measures to enhance contractor safety
– Review of safety awareness and safety training requirements (training identification and efficacy) of employees with respect to hazards present
To schedule your Fire Safety Audit email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com & contact us Mob: 9437190710, 7852938110, 9853188269